5 Reasons I support the Yes campaign
- The 18th September is my brother’s birthday. It will be ruined forever for him if it’s Scottish Independence Day.
- I have Â£10 on a Yes win at 4:1.
- It will finish the SNP. I loath all nationalists and there will be no need for a single-issue party like the SNP once Scotland is independent.
- An independent Scotland would be a perfect testing ground for innovative social policies. If they work we can import them, if they don’t it won’t matter.
- I’ve already designed the new flag. I did it right back in 2012Â before anyone else had even considered the problem.
This entry was posted in Media
. Bookmark the permalink